Danny Dreyer, Founder and CEO of ChiLiving, Inc.
will be giving a full day ChiRunning Clinic in San Jose, CA
November 4, 2017
Cheryl will be there to teach with Danny
Is this the workshop for me?
Yes! Runners and run-walkers of all capabilities will benefit from this workshop, from beginners to seasoned marathoners and elites.
What Your Workshop Includes:
- Learn to Run Injury- Free: Leave knee pain, IT- Band Syndrome, and other aches and pains in the dust. Danny has combined his 20+ years of running and T’ai Chi practice to create a running technique that is proven to reduce impact*, which significantly reduces injury and risk of injury. In this workshop you’ll learn how, and why, it works.
- Run Farther and Faster with Less Effort: Streamline your running by using your energy wisely. With good body mechanics, relaxation and breathing techniques, you’ll learn how to prevent fatigue, improve your endurance, and gain speed.
- Tips to Train Your Best: Whether you’re training for a marathon or your first 5K, ChiRunning will help you master your next race and minimize recovery time.
- Plenty of Practice: You’ll practice running drills and exercises designed to help you instill the technique in your body.
- Breathing Skills: Learn effective breathing techniques to make running easier and energizing
- The Scoop on Shoes: Barefoot? Minimal? Stability? Danny is a running shoe tester and a true authority. He’ll explain your shoe options and how to choose the one that’s best for you.
- Answers to All Your Running Questions: There will be a Q&A during lunch, so bring all of your questions!
November 4, 2017